Delivering Performance for over 25 years
The keynote of the Steeldeck® approach here is that of flexibility, coupled with a dedication to deliver the best possible affordable solution to the client. Our work is usually under the direction of a theatre consultant and/or architect.
Recognising that no two performance spaces are the same and that any solutions on offer will only be appropriate in certain circumstances makes it important to clarify our offering:
- The project concerned may be temporary or permanent.
- We may, or may not be involved in the design process (most usually working from schematic drawings by others). Adjustments to guarantee compliance to applicable standards may be introduced.
- We may supply structures or platforms of our own manufacture or product from partner companies such as NIVOflex, as noted elsewhere.
- We may supply seating of our design or to specifications by others or simply create a structure to receive seating by others.
- The installation may be integrated with a main contractor’s work under formal subcontract or simply supplied to the end user independently.
- We may supply inclusive of trim finishes, carpets nosings and the like or for completion by others.
The aim is always to achieve Steeldeck® integrity: well designed, efficiently made and installed on a timely basis. And of course the relationship between audience and performer within the auditorium comes top of the list.
Delivering performance for:
Theatre, Concert, Opera, Films, TV, Festivals, Corporate, Education, Exhibitions, Conferences, Ballet